Welcome

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by and welcome to my personal blog... The WAHM Life! I created this blog as my own, personal journal that I share with all of you. I am a Proud, Successful Work at Home Mom of two beautiful little girls. They gave me every reason to start working at home successfully, no matter what it took! And that is exactly what I did... I came home full time to them in 2008 after years of searching for work at home! You can ready my Work at Home Journey anytime here. Here are my babies and my WHY:


In this blog I am going to be sharing everything in my day to day life. To show who I am, what I go through and to allow you to get to know me a whole lot more. I know many of you I talk to you on a frequent basis and many of you I do not. So now, you will know who I am by simply visiting The WAHM Life!

My ups and downs, ins and outs, life's obstacles, joys, happy days, sad days and blah's will all be shared here. I hope you enjoy coming here each day as much as I do! Nice to meet you or...  Nice to see you again! Have fun and looking forward to spending this day with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment